THUMB-RELEASE ALUMINUM BIPOD
The SitePro 4360 thumb-release bipod is ideal for setting up a freestanding GPS antenna pole or prism pole. Unique locking system provides non-slip quick clamping. Features side-entry head design and thumb-press style release clamps.
- Side entry head design with twist lock provide quick and easy set up for freestanding antenna pole or prism pole 1- to 1.25-inch (25.4 to 31.8 mm) OD
- Poles attach easily through the side-entry open clamp, 1.5-inch (3.81 cm) OD poles can be loaded through the top
- Thumb-press style release clamp allow leg height to be adjusted independently
- Legs extend to 6-ft (1.8 m) and collapse to 43-inch (109 cm)
- Color: Flo Yellow and Flo Red.